Make The Most Of Your Holiday Season
The holiday season is upon us and that probably means we are all frantically running around making plans, buying gifts, finding recipes, cleaning the house, crafting, not sleeping well, ulcers flaring, acting cranky, mad at so and so, blah, blah, blah.
Where does this end? It's the same thing year after year.
It does not have to be like this.
The most powerful thing you can do this holiday season is to let go . . .
- Let go of your belief that things need to be perfect.
- Let go of your belief that you need to be busy every minute.
- Let go of your belief that your house must be decorated.
- Let go of your belief that you are lacking because you are in abundance.
- Let go of the fear associated with not feeling like you're doing enough.
- Let go of all the people, thoughts, and things that do not serve you this holiday season.
Let go then make the most of it . . .
- Make the most of those 5 minute windows of time, and relax!
- Make the most of your creativity even if it’s sitting and coloring. Yes, coloring!
- Make the most of your time at the dinner table with your family!
- Make the most of wrapping and unwrapping gifts!
- Make the most of the weather. Get out and enjoy it!
- Make the most of what you have because it is plenty!
- Make the most of every smile that comes across the faces of your loved ones!
And most importantly . . . let go of the belief that you need to be living your life according to what other people say.
Make the most of your holiday season the way YOU truly want to . . . unapologetically authentic!
Stay Beautiful. Happy Holidays!